2010 Tate Handheld Conference – Museums and Mobiles in the Age of Social Media
« The conference occurs over two days:
1. Day 1 un-conference: much like the 2008 conference workshop, topics will be sourced through this wiki prior to the conference, but finalization will happen in the first hour of the workshop on day 1 by invited attendees who are recognized leaders in the mobile field. During the un-conference, panels will form around the day 2 presentation topics and will produce ‘top tips’ and other take-aways to bring to the Day 2 discussion.
2. Day 2 open conference: is open to anyone who wanted to attend, and is designed to allow generous group discussion time after each short (10 min) keynote presentation (see presentations from 2008’s second day conference). The presentation topics are decided through the wiki beforehand.
1. Mind-mapping of the un-conference sessions;
2. Product show case: invited suppliers in the field will present their products on Day 1 and answer questions from attendees; these short pitches will be filmed and webcast on Day 2.
3. Live blogging of the conference to include questions and comments from non-attendees, both through the wiki and Twitter, e.g. »
Le programme et le wiki, les mindmaps, les interventions (résumés et vidéos) etc :